Anna University is organizing an Online Certification Program on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt by Anna University from July 10 to 26, 2021.
Six Sigma is a general method that combines Six-Sigma ideas and instruments to the lean manufacturing/ lean enterprise philosophy, striving
to eliminate waste of physical sources, time, effort, and expertise, whereas assuring high quality in manufacturing and organizational processes
Anna University is a public state college positioned in Tamil Nadu, India. The essential campus is in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite campus is in Chromepet, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978.
- To evoke an appreciation of the fundamental ideas to maintain a tradition of process and result-oriented improvement.
- To impart a powerful conceptual framework and sensible abilities on the suitable instruments, strategies & strategies in the particular workplace for attaining excellence.
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles within the Organization
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) within the Organization
- Process Management for Projects
- Project Management Basics
- Management and Planning Tools
- Business Results for Projects
- Team Dynamics and Performance
- Commonly Used Define Phase Tools
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Probability and Statistics
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Probability Distributions
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability and Performance
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Implement and Validate Solutions
- Control Plan
A really extremely specialized skilled useful resource school panel with very wealthy information from Academia – extremely reputed and main Educational Institutions and Sr. Executives from firms, with deployment abilities, training TQM ideas efficiently contain and contribute.
The registration fee is INR ₹ 15,000/- and Includes a professional fee (Exclusive of TDS), Course Material & Certificate, and many others.
To obtain the registration form, click here. Payment will be made by Cheque/ DD in favor of “AU TVS Centre for Quality Management” and send through courier or in-person to The Director, AU TVS Centre for Quality Management, Anna University, Chennai – 600025. The final date to register is July 5, 2021.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you