Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Desk Role at Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., Hyderabad.
Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited, abbreviated as B.C.C.L. and d/b/a The Times Group, is an Indian media conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The firm stays a family-owned enterprise with the Sahu Jain household proudly owning a majority stake in The Times Group.
About the Job
Coordinate with reporters and photographers to generate all necessary stories, package and slot to make sure no necessary stories are missed out, make pages, and provides catchy captions, straps ensuring a top-quality and engaging edition.
- Edit articles, choose images and provides story concepts, give headlines and captions and edit copies.
- Liaise with reporters for graphic matter and stories and with photographers for images in an effort to be certain that no necessary stories are missed and readers get an appropriate image of an event.
- Make pages, give appropriate and catchy headlines, give smart taglines adages and supply informative captions and make attractive and informative graphics and edit and rewrite stories in an effort to produce error-free, informative, and engaging pages.
- Make pages, draw dummies for the assigned edition, decide on stories and pictures to be taken in an effort to produce a visually pleasing page.
- Scan the companies and make an inventory of related stories which aren’t being covered by reporters in order to keep the paper’s edge over competitors and ensure that no story is missed.
BA/ MA in any self-discipline preferably in English with a degree or diploma in journalism/mass communication.
1- 5 Years.
Interested candidates can go to the applying page to apply for the post via this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Desk Role at Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., Hyderabad.
You may also be thinking about: