Applications are invited for Project Post Doctoral Fellow (Biological Sciences and Bioengineering) Under DBT Funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The final date of application is 13 August.
Applications are invited for a scientist position within the DBT-Wellcome Trust-sponsored research Project. The post is only temporary and on a contractual foundation.
Development of an extremely environment-friendly and immunologically inert adeno-associated virus-based mostly vector system for retinal gene therapy.
Qualification: PG degree (Msc/MTech/ MSc/MDS/ MD) with PhD (Life sciences/Biomedical Science) with 1 year expertise in virology / gene therapy.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates should have expertise in maintaining laboratory mice and vital expertise in mice experimentation procedures. Preference will likely be given to candidates with experience in molecular gene or cell remedies of ocular diseases. The candidate should ideally have 3 peer-reviewed publications on this topic.
6 months initially, extendable until the end of the project.
Application, together with the statement of research pursuits, curriculum vitae, and names and addresses of two references could also be sent to the undersigned by e-mail within two weeks of this commercial.
Rs. 50000 (Consolidated).
Jayandharan G. Rao, Professor
DBT Wellcome Trust Senior Fellow,
Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur 208 016 (U.P), India
E-mail: [email protected]
Read More Interesting Posts Below:
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.
- Junior Research Fellow Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad | Apply by 27th Aug
- KVPY Fellowship 2021 for Science Students [Exam on Nov 7] | Apply by Aug 25