Applications are invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates (CMGGA) Programme 2021.
About the Programme
The CMGGA Programme is a strategic collaboration between the Government of Haryana and Ashoka University to enhance governance within the state and driving a mass effect on the floor. Running since 2016, the program supplies a platform to 25 younger people every year, to work intently with the Chief Minister’s Office for bringing transparency, accountability, and effectiveness in public service supply within the state.
The CMGGAs are recruited via an aggressive course with a choice ratio of -1:100. The associates are skilled and oriented about authorities functioning and construction via a 15-day boot camp at Ashoka University and are then posted throughout 22 districts to work in tandem with the district administration for an interval of 1 year.
During this one year, CMGGAs guarantee the streamlined implementation of the state authorities’ flagship programs within the subject of schooling, girls’ security, well-being and sanitation, larger schooling, and e-governance.
CMGGAs drive convergence between varied authorities stakeholders and departments inside the administration to re-engineer processes and de-bottleneck implementation challenges. CMGGAs additionally work on a modern pilot mission for addressing a problem pertinent to their district. If a pilot mission is discovered profitable, it will get scaled up on the state stage.
The 4 batches of CMGGAs have been instrumental in driving tales of change in Haryana, leading to palpable and visual effects on the floor.
Required Education and Professional Experience
- Completed post-graduation OR have a minimum of 1 year of labor expertise after commencement.
- Proficient in each Hindi and English, with the flexibility to learn and write in each.
- Not more than 28 years of age as of twenty-first July 2021.
- Hold Indian citizenship.
What Will You Do?
The Associates will get a possibility to work on-field within the assigned district for 1 year whereas receiving coaching, mentorship, and assistance for skilled growth from authorities officers and the program staff at CMGGA. Here’s what an Associate will do:
- Represent the Chief Minister’s Office and work intently with the Deputy Commissioner and different district officers.
- Problem remedy and guarantee clean implementation of the flagship authorities programs.
- Facilitate coordination and dialogue between varied stakeholders of the district for inter-sectoral convergence.
- Innovate tangible and sustainable options to handle pertinent points within the districts like curbing drug menace in Haryana and controlling air pollution ranges in Gurugram.
- Assess the bottom state of affairs of the varied packages/schemes.
- Conduct educational analysis on governance reforms in Haryana.
- Prepare and share common progress updates (month-to-month and weekly) with the Programme Team and the Chief Minister’s Office.
- Document finest practices and improvements within the districts.
Key Learnings as an Associate
- Work expertise in public administration associated with social welfare and financial growth.
- Work expertise in stakeholder administration via the implementation of presidency insurance policies and schemes.
- Access to and steering from skilled and senior decision-makers.
- In-depth information of a related matter of their selection via analysis and dissertation writing.
- Connection to a broad community of growth establishments and actors.
Qualities They Look For
- Prior expertise within the coverage and growth sector, coverage evaluation/analysis, and formulation are most well-liked.
- Previous expertise in and information of knowledge evaluation is strongly most well-liked.
- Track file in taking initiatives and in profitable management roles.
- Willing to journey and keep wherever in Haryana as per the necessity of this system.
- Good analytical and writing expertise are extremely most well-liked.
What to Expect Once You Join the Fellowship?
- CMGGA will present a platform for 25 younger professionals to work on coverage implementation, knowledge evaluation, and strengthen current initiatives and make a real-time effect by participating with authorities stakeholders.
- At the start of your tenure, as an Associate, you’ll attend a 10-day lengthy induction. This will impart a nuanced understanding of coverage, governance, and legislative processes and equip you with each laborious and mushy expertise required to allow you to carry out nicely throughout your time within the Fellowship.
- Refresher coaching on topics associated with coverage, legislation, and governance can even be organized all through the year to your ongoing skilled growth. The cohort of 25 Associates will likely be instrumental in driving tales of change in Haryana, leading to a palpable and visual effect on the floor.
- Each Associate will obtain a remuneration of Rs. 50,000/- monthly, topic to taxes, together with reimbursement of Rs. 5000/- which will likely be given for communication (month-to-month payments of postpaid connection of cell and web dongle) and workplace bills (printing, stationery, and many others.). In addition, journey bills for subject visits undertaken within the district will likely be reimbursed.
- Program administration expertise together with monitoring and analysis expertise, knowledge evaluation, and supervisory expertise.
- Ability to ascertain and keep robust working relationships with varied stakeholders.
- High-caliber interpersonal communication (documentation and presentation expertise), advocacy and negotiation expertise, and the flexibility to work collaboratively with groups.
- Ability to adapt to various academic and cultural contexts and keep an excessive customary of non-public conduct.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- All applications will likely be online and go stay on twenty-first May 2021.
- Application deadline: seventh June 2021.
- Group Discussion: third week of June 2021.
- Personal Interviews will likely be carried out within the 1st week of July 2021.
- Final Results will likely be introduced by the tip of July 2021.
Plot #2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City,
National Capital Region P. O. Rai,
Sonepat, Haryana 131 029 (India)
Email: [email protected]
For more details, click on the link beneath.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you