Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee (Electrical) at Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Odisha.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a State-owned Power utility in Odisha is engaged within the business of Transmission of electrical energy with an imaginative and prescient to emerge as one of the leading energy utilities within the country in the Transmission area.
Table of Contents
About the Post
- Management Trainee (Electrical).
- UR: 25; SEBC: 05; SC:08; ST:12.
- Abbreviation:- SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, SEBC-Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, UR-Unreserved, W- Women, PWD-Persons with Disability, ExSM- Ex-servicemen.
- Candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (whose permanent disabilities is 40% and more) shall be adjusted towards the classes to which they belong.
- Ex-Serviceman: 01; Backlog Posts: 05*
- Person with Disabilities(HI & OL): 02(w:1) HI-1 OL-1; Backlog Posts: 06(w:2)* HI-4 OL-2.
- *These posts are on and above the 50 posts marketed.
- Valid Score within the GATE – 2021: The candidate should have appeared and certified GATE 2021 conducted by IITs and should have a sound GATE Score. The qualifying marks as declared by the GATE 2021 Organizing Body shall be considered.
Age: Must be 21 years however not above 32 years as of 01.08.2021.
- For SC/ST candidates 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective class).
- For SEBC candidates 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective class).
- For Women candidates 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective class).
- For Ex-Serviceman 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective class).
- For PwD candidates 10 years over and above class relaxation.
Qualifications: Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from an acknowledged University / Institution or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in related self-discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum proportion of marks required is 50%.
- Reservation/ leisure/ concession shall be as per the Government of Odisha Guidelines.
- Persons suffering from not lower than 40% of the related disability shall only be eligible for the benefit for PwD.
- Reservation/ Relaxation / Concession for SC / ST might be subject to submission of related Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Reservation and Relaxation for SEBC might be subject to submission of a copy of the latest SEBC certificate.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be subject to submission of Discharge certificates issued by a reliable authority.
- Reservation / Relaxation / Concession for Persons with Disability is subject to submission of medical certificates in support of disability issued by the Government Medical Board.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) within the Electrical self-discipline paper of GATE 2021 & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates should have certified and secured a valid rating in the involved paper of GATE 2021.
- Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview primarily based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2021.
- Weightage of Different Parameters:
- GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100) – 90 %
- Personal Interview – 10%
- The Corporation affords a really attractive pay package and is among the greatest within the Industry. During the training period, they shall be paid a stipend of Rs. 50,000/-.Selected candidates might be positioned within the pay scale of Pay Matrix:-Rs. 56,100- Rs. 1,77,500 (Level EE-2) Initial Basic Pay:- Rs.56,100/- after completion of the one-year training period. On profitable completion of training, the candidates might be absorbed as Assistant Manager (Electrical ) in E-3 Grade in the Pay Matrix (level EE_2) of Rs. 56,100- Rs. 1,77,500/ ..
- DA, HRA or company accommodation, Medical Allowance, Conveyance allowance, Health Insurance, Group insurance coverage, LTC, Gratuity, New Pension System ( NPS), and various loans & advances shall be paid as per relevant rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
Service Agreement Bond
The chosen candidates might be required to execute a service agreement bond to complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for not less than three years. The amount of the bond is INR 3,00,000/- for all categories of candidates.
- Interested and eligible candidates should register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for every other post/recruitment process in OPTCL, at OPTCL website www.optcl.co.in with details of their GATE 2021 registration number and different required data.
- Payment of Application charge (Nonrefundable ):
- Unreserved / SEBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 500/-
- Departmental candidates (OPTCL common employees only) fulfilling the eligibility standards might apply towards this advertisement by correct channel to DGM(HRD) MPP & R Hqrs. Office, OPTCL to achieve within the stipulated time period. They shall additionally need to submit the online application form. There shall be no age bar and they’re exempted from payment of application charges.
- For any queries relating to this recruitment please ship an email to [email protected].
- For any steerage on filling up the On-line Application and knowledge relating to commercial & recruitment, the candidate might contact the OPTCL Help Desk Mobile Number:- 9438907594 in all working days between 11 AM to 5 PM and/or may also e-mail at [email protected] Candidates are required to go to the OPTCL website www.optcl.co.in for any related data infrequently.
August 31, 2021.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Management Trainee (Electrical) at Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Odisha.
Read More Similar Posts Below: