Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Developer at IDFC First Bank, Bangalore.
IDFC First Bank (previously IDFC Bank in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, a built-in infrastructure finance firm. The financial institution began operations on 1 October 2015.
- Create and deliver modules (new necessities or fixes) for numerous banking necessities and resolving essential business challenges which can be from internal customers or for external prospects.
- The position holder can be a key contributor to the technology group and can be accountable for the maintenance of the engineering platform.
- You can be accountable for the execution of the product software improvement towards supply commitments and project plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
- Be accountable for programming and software development using numerous programming languages and associated instruments and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting, and implementation.
- Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
- To take up improvement and deployment of native code to handle the customer-facing platforms
- Explain complicated technical issues to project managers, builders, utility leads, and designers in a simple understanding of the method and recommend clearly thought out options.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for constructing middleware techniques from the bottom up
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, requirements, and skill to suggest, criticize and formulate options in a multi-vendor and structure discussions.
- Develop options by designing system specs, requirements, and programming
- Troubleshoot points and supply bug fixes
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management, and Performance Monitoring, and KPI for the end-to-end process execution
- Provide standing updates and reporting metrics to this system management and contribute in direction of on-time and on-budget supply
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier II/III Institute
- Experience: 0-3 years
- The desired candidate should have worked on:
- primarily perceive and application of micro-services; preferable expertise with GoLang
Interested candidates can go to the official web page for the post by means of this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Developer at IDFC First Bank, Bangalore.
Read More Similar Posts Below: