Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Development Engineer – InfoSight / GreenLake Compute at Hewlett Packard, Bangalore.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology firm based mostly in Houston, Texas, United States. HPE was based on November 1, 2015, in San Jose, California, as a part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard firm.
Table of Contents
- Designs restricted enhancements, updates, and programming modifications for portions and subsystems of massive knowledge and reporting applications software programs operating on native, networked, and cloud platforms
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration actions required based mostly on particular goals and established challenge guidelines.
- Executes and writes parts of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests modifications or enhancements.
- Participates as a member of project team of different software applications engineers and inner and outsourced growth partners to develop dependable, price-effective, and top quality options for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and modifications for portions and subsystems of techniques software, together with working techniques, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established check plans and protocols for assigned parts of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned points.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with inner and outsourced growth partners on software techniques design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of different software techniques engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop dependable, cost efficient, and top-quality options for low to moderately- complicated merchandise.
- Designs and develops software programs within the server supportability/huge knowledge analytics area for end-user applications, operating on native, networked, and internet-based platforms.
- Works on growing monitoring and reporting applications using ELK and/or any reporting device
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving expertise.
- Understanding of design for software program techniques operating on a number of platform sorts
- Understanding of fundamental testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication expertise; mastery in English and native language
- Experience in Python, REST, and GIT
- Knowledge in ELK stack, Docker
- Knowledge in MongoDB, RMQ, and Nifi desirable
Official Page link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Development Engineer at Hewlett Packard, Bangalore.
Read More Below: