Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Young Global Changemakers (YGC) Award 2021. The final date of application is 31st August.
About the YGC Award 2021
Young Global Changemakers Award has been launched to acknowledge the efforts of inspiring young people who with their voluntary, consequence driven and impact-oriented initiatives in social services and varied improvement fields are contributing in direction of the achievement of the SDGs.
The award serves to encourage younger individuals to act as optimistic change catalysts of their local people to empower youths each domestically and globally. Development work might be within any number of areas, corresponding to skills training, arts, and culture, environment safety, schooling, health and well-being, human rights, technology, sport, science, and lots of more areas.
In order to have a good time in the Global week of SDGs, the award will be conferred on the third week of September each year by Youth Empowerment Facilitation Global to the youngsters who should be applauded for their contributions in direction of making this world a better place.
- Young change-makers from around the globe may apply for the award.
- Applicants have to be between the age restrict of 18 to 26 years of age as of the first August of the application year.
- Must be both a University student or a Graduate or a student of equal studies.
- Demonstrate exceptionally recognizable social work or initiatives within the development fields to deliver some optimistic change in local people over the last one-year interval (July 01, 2020, to June 30, 2021).
- Must have strong dedication to have interaction in voluntary social and development activities for subsequent 3 years at least.
Candidates will probably be chosen on the next standards –
- The award secretariat will screen the applications to make a shortlist.
- The panel of judges will consider the advantage of the shortlisted applications to find the awardees.
- Once shortlisted it’s important to attend an online short interview (10 minutes most) and will probably be assigned to finish a few instructions.
- The awardees will probably be introduced based on the completion of the assigned duties and the advantage of their applications.
- Any applications deemed ineligible will be far away from the choice process. Please observe that when your application has been submitted, it’s not possible to change it retrospectively.
- Due to the present pandemic situation, an online award conferment event will be organized to announce the awardees of 2021.
- Awardees will obtain a digital copy of the award certification.
- Photos of every awardee along with a short bio will be published on the award website.
- Awardees will obtain mentoring, teaching, and entry to YEF Global’s various sets of abilities and sources.
- Will have the opportunity to connect with different like-minded youth and form a community of support at the YEF Global.
Interested candidates can apply for the program via this link.
Email: [email protected]
- Application Open: August 5, 2021
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- Award Conferment: September 19, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Young Global Changemakers (YGC) Award 2021.
Read more opportunities below: