Govt of India is organizing Online Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Quiz Contest 2021 from 21 June to 21 August. Registrations are open on the official website.
Table of Contents
About the Quiz
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare (MoA&FW) proposes to conduct a ‘PMFBY Quiz’ competition by MyGov from 21st June to 21st August 2021 with a goal to create consciousness amongst residents concerning the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY), launched on 18 February 2016 by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi.
PMFBY is an insurance service for farmers for their yields and goals to supply a complete insurance cover towards the failure of the crop thus serving to in stabilizing the revenue of the farmers. PMFBY covers all Food & Oilseeds crops and Annual Commercial/ Horticultural Crops.
To create a platform for Citizens and members of the family of PMFBY beneficiaries the place they’ll explore, learn, and are effectively knowledgeable concerning the scheme by quiz competition.
Any Citizen, PMFBY beneficiary, OR his/her member of the family may participate.
Interested candidates can register & play the quiz through this page.
- This is a timed quiz with 15 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions shall be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners shall be adjudged on the idea of the maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of a number of contributors have given a similar number of correct answers, the contributors who take the least time to finish the quiz shall be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tricky question and are available again to it later.
- All participants shall be issued a certificate of participation.
- The top 3 winners shall be rewarded with Prize Money from MoA&FW.
- 1st Prize cash – Rs. 11,000/-
- 2nd Prize cash – Rs.5,000/- and
- 3rd Prize cash – Rs 3,100/-
Click here to view the official details of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Quiz Contest 2021 by the Govt of India.
Read More Posts Below: