Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the World Nature Conservation Day 2021 Essay Competition.
About the Organizer
The Green Institute is the first Nigerian research institution that subsidizes college tuition costs through a waste management program whereas training leaders that will systematically rework attitudes about environmentalism in Africa’s most populated and polluted country.
About the Competition
The World Nature Conservation Day 2021 Essay Competition is organized by Green Institute. The theme for the competitors is Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet.
Rules and Guidelines of the Essay Competition
- The Competition is open to youths between the ages of 17-30 years
- Only one paper per participant. However, Collaborator papers of up to two individuals are additionally welcome.
- Format Requirement:
- Typed on an A4 dimension electronic page
- Font size shall be 12 points Time News Roman
- 1.5 interlinear space
- Cover of the written submissions
- It should include the name of the Participant, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of the College/University with address and email id.
- The title of the document shall be super-scribed on the external cover
- List of References and List of Abbreviations shall also be submitted together with the written submissions.
- The Written submissions must be sent, latest by 24th July 2021, in digital format to [email protected]
- Previously revealed essays aren’t allowed. Only authentic essays will be considered for the competition. Any form of plagiarism will consequence in the disqualification of the essay.
- Length of Essay: The essay shall be no longer than 2000 words, references included. There isn’t any down limit, though papers shorter than 1500 words aren’t inspired.
July 24, 2021
- HashedIn Off Campus Drive 2022 from 2022 University Graduates
- Upstox Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers Recruitment 2022 Graduates
- Prolifics Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – Freshers
- Zenq Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/BTech/MCA – 2021/2020 Pass Outs
- CSG Off-Campus Drive 2022 | SDE Grad | BE/BTech | ME/MTech | 2020-2021 Pass Out