Applications are open and invited from eligible candidates for the District Development Fellowship 2021 by the Government of Punjab.
About the Fellowship
This fellowship is a novel collaboration between the Government of Punjab and Ashoka University to result in societal modifications on the bottom whereas gaining appreciable coaching and publicity.
Under this experiential studying fellowship by Ashoka University, 30+ younger people are positioned on the State Head Quarters (Chandigarh) and throughout 22 districts of Punjab, to result in reforms in governance and enhancement in mission implementation whereas gaining appreciable coaching and publicity.
The fellows will work carefully with the assigned division or district below the supervision of the Lead Governance to assist with implementation, collaborations, analysis, knowledge evaluation in addition to documentation. The fellows will even collect for cross-learning classes to debate challenges, synthesize learnings, and ideate to work more effectively. Through the course of the fellowship, fellows could have a chance to be taught by senior bureaucrats and decision-makers within the State Government.
What Will You Do?
The Fellows will get a chance to work within the assigned district/division whereas receiving coaching, mentorship, and assistance for skilled improvement from authorities officers and the program staff at Ashoka University. Here’s what a Fellow will do:
- Work carefully with the Department Administrative Secretary/Directorate/ Deputy Commissioner and different officers to drive improvement initiatives on the State/District degree.
- Ensure easy execution of flagship authorities programs and course of re-engineering present initiatives.
- Facilitate coordination and dialogue between numerous exterior and inside stakeholders for inter-sectoral convergence and implementation.
- Assess and consider the bottom state of affairs of the assorted applications/schemes.
- Conceptualize tasks to deal with developmental issues.
- Prepare and share common progress month-to-month updates with the Department of Governance Reforms and the Programme staff.
- Research and documentation of finest practices and improvements in governance.
Key Learnings as a Fellow
- Deep understanding of nuances of public administration.
- Experience of engaged on insurance policies associated with social welfare and financial improvement.
- Work expertise in stakeholder administration by way of the implementation of presidency insurance policies and schemes.
- Develop management expertise and efficient choice making.
- In-depth data of a related subject of their alternative.
- Connection to a broad community of improvement establishments and actors
What to Expect Once You Join the Fellowship?
- The Government of Punjab and Ashoka University intention to supply a platform to younger professionals to work on coverage implementation, knowledge evaluation, and strengthen present initiatives and make a real-time impression by partaking with authorities stakeholders.
- At the start of your tenure, as a Fellow, you’ll attend an orientation. This will impart a nuanced understanding of coverage, governance, and legislative processes and equip you with each onerous and smooth expertise required to allow you to carry out effectively throughout your time within the Fellowship.
- Refresher coaching on topics associated with coverage, legislation, and governance will even be organized all through the year on your ongoing skilled improvement. The fellows will probably be instrumental in driving tales of change in Punjab, leading to palpable and visual impressions on the floor.
- Each Fellow will obtain a remuneration of Rs. 800000 /- yearly, topic to taxes.
Required Education and Professional Experience
- Completed post-graduation + 2 years of expertise OR have at the least 3 years of labor expertise after commencement.
- Proficient in each Hindi and English, with the flexibility to learn and write in each.
- Not more than 30 years of age as of 1st July 2021.
- Hold an Indian citizenship
Qualities We Look For
- Prior expertise within the coverage and improvement sector, coverage evaluation/analysis, and formulation are most popular.
- Previous expertise and data of information evaluation expertise are strongly most popular.
- Track document of initiative-taking and profitable management roles.
- Willing to journey and keep wherever in Punjab as per the wants of this system.
- Good analytical and writing expertise are extremely most popular.
- Program administration expertise within the administration of improvement applications together with monitoring and analysis expertise, knowledge evaluation, and supervisory expertise.
- Ability to determine and preserve sturdy working relationships with numerous stakeholders.
- High-caliber interpersonal communication (documentation and presentation expertise), advocacy and negotiation expertise, and the flexibility to work collaboratively with groups.
- Ability to adapt to various instructional and cultural contexts and preserve an excessive customary of non-public conduct.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
- All applications will probably be online and go dwell on 30th April 2021.
- Application deadline: seventeenth May 2021.
- Personal Interviews will probably be carried out in June 2021.
- Final Results will probably be introduced by the tip of June 2021.
For more details, click on the link beneath.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you