Submissions are invited for the Enviro Art Vista Meme Contest on the Occasion of World Environment Day 2021 by the Govt of India. The final date of application is 25 June.
On the event of World Environment Day- fifth June 2021, Central Pollution Control Board (MOEF&CC) in collaboration with MyGov is organizing and hosting an internet ‘Meme Competition’.
Table of Contents
The theme of the competitors – “Valuing our Renewable and Natural Resources”. The individuals can add their memes based mostly on the next sub-themes:
- Using our natural sources in a sustainable method
- Use of renewable energy, energy-efficient methods and strategies, and many others.
- The meme must be in Hindi or English language based on the designated sub-themes after which uploaded.
- Participants should add the meme in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only
- Participants mustn’t imprint or watermark meme design.
- The optimum measurement of the meme must be 1080 pixels wide by 566 pixels to 1350 pixels high.
- The meme must be usable on the website/social media corresponding to Twitter/Facebook and printed materials corresponding to b/w press releases, stationery, and signage.
- The selected top entries shall be awarded Cash Prizes and shall be featured on the website and social media platforms of CPCB.
- Interested candidates can register by way of this page.
- This competition is free to enter (no purchase required until otherwise stated).
- Entry into the Contest is open to individuals of all ages.
- First Prize: Rs 2500/-
- Second Prize: Rs 1500/-
- Third Prize: Rs 1000/-
- Participation certificates for 10 best entries.
Click here to view the official notification for Meme Competition on the Occasion of World Environment Day 2021 by the Govt of India.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you