IIT Goa is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates may apply for the post on or before 29th June.
Table of Contents
About IIT Goa
Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) is an autonomous public university situated in Goa. Ever since an IIT was allotted to Goa by the Central government in 2014, the brand new Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) at Goa began performing in July 2016 in a temporary campus housed at Goa Engineering College (GEC) Campus situated at Farmagudi, Goa.
Currently, it offers BTech, MTech, and Ph.D. programs in numerous core and non-core departments majorly in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Mathematics and Computing. It additionally affords MTech and Ph.D. programs.
“Toward the Catalytic Hydroamination of unbiased alkenes with ammonia” within the School of Chemical and Materials Sciences, IIT Goa. The project is sponsored by Max Planck Society.
Number of Position
The project involves the design and synthesis of novel metallic complexes which might be appropriate for the hydroamination reaction of alkenes. JRF will be skilled in natural and organometallic synthesis and catalysis.
Duration of the Post
For an interval of 1 year. It may be additionally extended on the efficiency of the candidate and the supply of funding.
- Essential Qualification:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry.
- Must have a valid GATE, NET-LS/JRF, and so on.
- Desirable :
- Experience in synthetic chemistry in an academic lab or industry.
- Must be acquainted with related analytical strategies.
Rs. 31,000/- (as per norms)
- Not be entitled to DA.
- 16% HRA (as per the Govt. norms stationed at Goa)
- Medica advantages as per the norms
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
- IIT Goa strives to have a workforce, which displays gender balance, and women candidates are extremely inspired to apply.
- If the candidates have any queries, email at res-staff-rect[at]iitgoa.ac.in, and within the subject, they’ve to mention the project number “2021/EMR/RM/023”.
- Informal inquiries through email could also be made with Principal Investigator, Dr. Raja Mitra, Assistant Professor: [email protected]
June 29, 2021
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you