Applications are invited for the Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD) Scholarship 2021-22.
About the Scholarship
In the tutorial year 2021/2022 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, gives full scholarships for younger diplomats and civil servants to take part in the Postgraduate Certificate program International Relations and European Integration going down at ESD in Tallinn, from September 2021 till May 2022.
- Training course International Relations and European Integration with the worth of 60 ECTS Credit Points begins on 14 September 2021 and ends on 27 May 2022;
- Successful college students will obtain ESD Certificate and Academic Record;
- Students from Estonia and different nations examine collectively. The language of instruction is English;
- Lecturers come from Estonia and different European nations;
- Detailed curriculum for 2020/2021 will probably be out there on the ESD website in early April;
- The coaching course contains modules in three subjects:
- International Relations;
- European Integration Studies;
- Diplomatic Skills.
The individual applying for the scholarship:
- comes from a rustic eligible for ODA
- has at the very least a Bachelor’s diploma;
- has a complicated command of English (talking, studying, and writing);
- is at present employed by their nation’s/territory’s overseas or civil service, and has been working there for at the very least one year;
- is very motivated to study worldwide relations and associated disciplines. Priority will probably be given to the candidates strongly motivated to proceed with their skilled careers throughout the service of their respective nation/territory;
- is hard-working, cooperative, and prepared for a cross-cultural examination atmosphere.
- tuition charge;
- month-to-month allowance (450 EUR);
- lodging in Tallinn (incl. utilities and web connection);
- medical health insurance in Estonia throughout the research;
- price of Schengen visa;
- the scholarship does NOT cowl the prices of the journey to and from Tallinn.
The applicant ought to full/submit by 31 May 2021:
- Application with a passport-sized photograph
- CV in English
- Personal assertion [motivation letter], 1 page [300-400 words] in size, explaining the reason why you might be making use of, your related earlier expertise, and the wayfinding out at ESD will profit your future skilled growth
- Copy of the tutorial file from the establishment of upper training attended most not too long ago (with unofficial English translation if needed)
- Copy of passport photograph/information web page
- A tutorial essay of 4 pages (1,300-1,500 phrases with references) to be written on one of many subjects under:
- Impact of Covid-19 on the way forward for Europe
- China – an accomplice or a foe?
- Multilateral reset within the US – dream or actuality?
- Is comfortable energy a profitable instrument to sort out the local weather disaster?
- Digital diplomacy – interim measure or method ahead?
- Application documents could be submitted by using Online Scholarship Application System.
- The application should attain ESD by 31 May 2021 on the newest. Skype interviews will probably be carried out with shortlisted candidates.
- All candidates will probably be knowledgeable by e-mail about the results of their utility no later than 18 June 2021.
- Selected individuals are anticipated to reach Tallinn on 10-12 September 2021.
- For additional questions please contact Liina Link at [email protected]
May 31, 2021
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you