Applications are invited from eligible students for the Vidyadhan Scholarship Program 2021 by Sarojini Damodaran Foundation.
About Vidyadhan Scholarship
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation helps the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged households.
The students are chosen after completion of 10th grade /SSLC through a rigorous selection process together with tests and interviews. Currently, the Vidyadhan program has around 4300 students throughout the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Telangana, Goa, and Odisha.
Those selected might be eligible for a 2-year scholarship from the Foundation. If they proceed to do nicely, they will be given a scholarship for pursuing any degree course of their curiosity; these scholarships are directly through the foundation or external sponsors who’ve registered with the Foundation.
The scholarship quantity for commencement programs varies from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 per year relying on the state, course, duration, and so on. The chosen students might be required to attend the mentoring programs from the Foundation.
- Goa 11th Program for 2021
- Gujarat Class 11th std. Program 2021
- Karnataka 11th Program for 2021
- Kerala Plus 1 program 2021
- Maharashtra 11th std. Program 2021
- Odisha Plus-2 (1st year) Programme 2021
For additional details about the program, click here.
The scholarship quantity for 11th and 12th grade will be a maximum of Rs. 6000/year.
Application Process for the Scholarship:
Interested candidates can go to the official page for the scholarship by way of this link.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2022
- Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23
- Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program 2022 | INR 4.2 Lakhs for 4 Years
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme 2022-23
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 | Scholarship Amount: INR 1.5 Lakhs