Registrations are open for Online FDP on Security in Distributed and Networking Systems by NIT Warangal on 4-12 October 2021. The final date of registration is 24 September.
“Electronics & ICT Academy” was set up at NIT Warangal with financial help from MeitY, GoI. The jurisdiction of this academy is Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Puducherry, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands. This academy position is to supply faculty development programs (FDPs) in standardized programs and emerging areas of Electronics, Information Communication Technologies, training and consultancy services for Industry, Curriculum improvement for Industry, CEP for working professionals, Advice and assist for technical incubation and entrepreneurial actions.
Information technology and the Internet have become more and more ubiquitous in our day-by-day lives, there is an essential need for a more thorough understanding of present strategies to offer safety in emerging distributed and networking programs. The distributed and networking programs present a big amount of data shared amongst customers to offer services but additionally present certain vulnerabilities and safety threats.
This faculty development program (FDP) is designed to discuss numerous security issues in emerging distributed and networking programs. The fundamental concept, sensible aspects, and analysis instructions within the broad areas of Security in Distributed and Networking Systems are the key highlights in this program.
- Security in TCP/IP
- Worms, Viruses, Bots, and spam within the Internet
- Advanced Cryptography for Distributed and Networking Systems
- Blockchain and applications
- Cloud Computing Security
- Security and privacy issues in Wireless Networks
- Security in 5G and IoT Networks
- Security in Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- Intrusion Detection System
- Access management strategies
- Software Security
- Security Standards
- Machine Learning for Security
- Security issues in Online Social Networks
The program is open to the Faculty of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges, and different allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working within the concerned /allied self-discipline may attend.
- Interested candidates can register through this page.
- Registration fee: Research Scholars Rs. 750/- & Industry Participants Rs. 2250/-
- Last date for submission of Application: 24/09/2021 (11:59 PM)
- Selection List by Email: 27/09/2021
- Duration: 4/10/2021 (Monday) to 12/10/2021 (Tuesday)- 03:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Dr. Rashmi Ranjan Rout
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- Edx.org – Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python – Problem Set 1 Answer
- Capgemini ADAPT Solution | Batsman & Bowler Problem Solution in JAVA
- Capgemini ADAPT 2022 Solution | Largest Array Problem Solution in Java
- Capgemini ADAPT Sprint 2 Bus Reservation System (CRUDOperations) Problem Solution
- Capgemini ADAPT Sprint 2 Case Study (Bus Reservation System) Solution OOPs-Para-Constructor Java