Applications are invited for Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning by NIT Warangal from 23 Aug to 1 Sept 2021. The final date of registration is 22 Aug 2021.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Tools Installation (Anaconda).
- Numpy and Pandas using Python.
- Data Preprocessing and Visualization.
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression.
- Decision Tree and Support Vector Regression.
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- ANN from Scratch using Python.
- Real-Time Object Detection using OpenCV and DNN.
- TensorFlow and Keras using Python.
- Face Mask Recognition system using TensorFlow and Keras.
The Programme is open to all faculty Industry and Students/Research students of all Engineering, MCA/ M.Sc/ Polytechnical, Colleges, and different allied disciplines in India.
- Interested candidates can apply online through this page.
- The registration Fee is 1000. (Thousand only). & For industry: FEE is 2000. (Two Thousand only).
- A soft copy of the crammed registration form must be uploaded in Google Forms & email to [email protected], [email protected] on or earlier than 22nd August 2021.
Dr. Raju Bhukya, Assistant Professor
Mobile: 9700553922, 8332969733
Email: cce[at]nitw.ac.in, raju[at]nitw.ac.in.
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning by NIT Warangal.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you