The Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jammu is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on Reliability & Security of VLSI Circuits & Systems for IoT from August 2 to 6, 2021.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu (IIT Jammu) is a public research university positioned in Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. As one among India’s premier Indian Institutes of Technology, the university came into existence in 2016 when a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Department of Higher Education, Government of Jammu & Kashmir and Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, was signed.
The FDP will cover the next main domains:
- Ultra-low-power VLSI design for IoT
- Emerging technologies for IoT nodes
- Design methodologies for IoT-oriented circuit and system design
- Integrated system testing and reliability
- Safety and security of IoT gadgets
- Hardware designs for security in ultra-low-power IoT techniques
- Radiation results and Radiation Hardening
- Challenges and Opportunities in VLSI IoT Devices
- Defect and Fault Modeling
- Hardware Cyber-Security for DSP and Image Processing Applications
Who can Attend?
The Faculty Members of the AICTE accredited institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, members from the Government, Industry, and employees of the host institution can attend the FDP.
There is no registration fee for the FDP.
Eligible members might be chosen primarily based on a first-come-first-serve basis and might be intimated by e-mail solely. On the final day of the program, an evaluation test might be performed for all members. E-certificate might be awarded only to these members having a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60 % marks within the test performed by the coordinator on the final day. To register for the FDP, click here.
The final date to register is July 25, 2021.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you