GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: GE Power is hiring freshers for the Performance Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||GE Power India Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Power Company|
|4. Job Role:||Performance Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Chemical, Mechanical or Similar|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Batches|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Noida|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
GE Power is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Performace Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B.E/B.Tech (Chemical, Mechanical or similar)
- Passion for technology, Strong customer focus
- Strong Team skills with demonstrated and proactive responsive skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Strong commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering
- High self-confidence
- Ability to motivate others
- Demonstrated scholastic achievements
- Strong research oriented and problem-solving skills, learning agility
- Be a part of the Performance Engineering Team which is a cross-functional and diverse engineering Team centered on an approach, mindset, and process. All activities that consider both the business and the technical needs of the customers with the goal of providing a quality product that meets the user’s needs
- Work on technically challenging and innovative jobs focused on Systems Engineering” and will be a part of complex Operability studies through Advanced Simulations, taking this to Next Gen”, considering present and future needs for Fossil India Engineering. This is focused on Analysis, Design, Electrical and Controls, Performance and Validation, Materials & Processes, Services, and more
- Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance through complex New Product Introduction Programs and jobs, prepares members with the technical skills and values needed to achieve a successful technology career at GE Steam Power, Fossil India Business
GE Power Off Campus Hiring Process:
- CV ShortListing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Last Minute Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for GE Power Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
About GE Power:
GE Power India Limited has strong capabilities in engineering, manufacturing, project management, and supply of products and solutions for infrastructure. Its operations include a composite range of activities viz. engineering, procurement, manufacturing, construction, servicing, etc. of power plants and power equipment. It has engineering centers in Noida and Kolkata and a manufacturing unit dedicated to Boilers in Durgapur.
GE Power India Limited is a publicly owned company, incorporated on 2 September 1992 as Asea Brown Boveri Management Limited, under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act. The equity shares of the Company are listed on BSE Limited and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
GE Power Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
The last date to apply for the Customer Support Specialist role at GE Power is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Any degree graduate with good soft skills can apply for this role.
Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
The role open is – Performance Engineer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at GE Power for the Performance Engineer role is ₹8.9 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
The job location for Freshers at GE Power is in Noida.
Not mentioned in the Job Description.
The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the Job Description
Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.