Columbia Undergraduate Law Review is calling for students who are to participate in the 2021 High School Essay Contest.
Table of Contents
About the Contest
The Columbia Undergraduate Law Review is happy to announce its 2021 High School Essay Contest. Respondents should reply immediately in approximately, however, no more than, 1500 words (citations excluded).
The topic of the Contest
Explain the implications COVID-19 has had on a person’s “right to privacy.” You may need, but actually will not be required, to speak about contact tracing, vaccine passports, mandatory quarantine which can monitor a person’s location, and many others. to support your response.
The first-prize article shall be published on our online website and the following two runners-up will obtain a certificate of recognition from the Columbia Undergraduate Law Review.
- The essay can explore the implications of privacy infringement inside the context of any nation and its related authorized techniques.
- This question can be explored inside the context of international law including, however not restricted to, treaty law, customary law, and International Court of Justice litigation. Please cite sources in Chicago Citation format.
- Essay submissions are accepted from all at the moment enrolled high school, students.
- The contest is open internationally.
- Interested students can submit their essays via this link.
- Please add your file in a pdf format.
- The name and picture associated with your Google account will be recorded once you add information and submit this form.
- Results will be introduced by early September at the latest.
June 30, 2021
Click here to view the official notification 2021 High School Essay Contest by Columbia Undergraduate Law Review
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you