Online applications are invited from certified candidates for the post of District Coordinator in State Initiative on Disabilities of Kerala Social Security Mission.
Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM), organized below Social Justice Department, has a mission to increase service and assist to the destitute, poor, aged, children, women, chronically ill cancer patients and different weaker sections of population. Kerala Social security mission identifies, undertakes and implements social safety tasks for the weaker sections.
Table of Contents
No. of Posts
- Masters Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Public Health from an acknowledged University
- Minimum 2 years expertise within the area of disability or well being-associated projects /schemes
40 years as on 31.03.2021
Place of Work
Anywhere in Kerala
- Interested candidates can go to the official page through this link.
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained within the written test, considering the weightage to educational qualification, expertise, and the marks obtained within the interview.
- Applicants are requested to not send any hard copy of certificates/applications to the office of Kerala Social Security Mission.
July 14, 2021
- Phone: 0471-2348135
- Email: [email protected]
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you