Flipkart invites applications for Industrial Trainee/ Intern for the year 2020. Interested candidates can apply online for the same.
As an Industrial Trainee at Flipkart, you’ll be working carefully with business and finance leaders to supply and deliver financial evaluation that may facilitate choice-making – in capabilities corresponding to Controller’s Org, Internal Audit, Business Finance, Financial Planning, Tax and Enterprise Risk Management. In the 15 months (which incorporates 90 days of paid examination depart) that you’ll spend within the organization, you’ll be tasked with a brief time period and excessive impression tasks.
The internship program mirrors the tasks and duties that Management Trainees are anticipated to carry out and it is one of many avenues from which we choose expertise for our upcoming Management Trainee Program.
Table of Contents
- Strong Microsoft Excel alongside good administration reporting and presentation abilities
- Ability to collaborate with completely different stakeholders and handle priorities based mostly on venture necessities
- Business focus and buyer understanding
- Strong Bias for motion & a Customer-Centric Mindset
- Strong analytical, drawback fixing, and communication abilities
- Proactive, essential considering and observe-up group abilities are obligatory.
- Willingness to work on fuzzy issues and provide you with inventive options
Who can apply?
- Have accomplished their Under Graduation
- Cleared IPCC each team within the first try
- Have 2 years of articleship coaching expertise
- Can begin the internship between fifteenth Oct ‘20 and 15th Nov’20
- Are accessible for a period of 12 months
Strong Microsoft Excel alongside good administration reporting and presentation abilities, Ability to collaborate with completely different stakeholders and handle priorities based mostly on venture necessities.
The Flipkart Group is certainly one of India’s main digital commerce entities and contains group firms Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled thousands and thousands of shoppers, sellers, retailers, and small companies to be part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered buyer base of over 200 million, providing over 150 million merchandise throughout 120+ classes.
Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving entry and affordability, delight clients, create lakhs of jobs within the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs have pushed us to innovate on many trade firsts. Flipkart is thought for pioneering providers corresponding to Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and straightforward returns – customer-centric improvements which have made online buying more accessible and reasonably priced for thousands and thousands of Indians.
Industrial Trainee at Flipkart, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you