Applications are invited for non-permanent or contractual posts of RA III beneath the undertaking entitled “Single-Carrier Decoy-State Frequency-Coded Quantum Key Distribution Over 50km Optical Fiber” on the Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) Lab, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kanpur. The undertaking is funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) beneath the QUEST scheme.
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or Physics or interdisciplinary facilities with thesis within the areas of quantum cryptography/nonlinear fiber-optics/quantum optics/optical communications/digital communications and coding.
Desired: Candidates ought to have adequate information and expertise in a number of of the next areas
- Experimental information of optical fibers and WDM optical parts
- Theory of quantum key distribution protocols, safety evaluation, and implementation
- Knowledge of error management coding
- Statistical knowledge evaluation and report era
- Knowledge of MATLAB, C/C++, VHDL/Verilog, LTSPICE
- Experience in mentoring workforce members to finish undertaking associated duties
Application & deadline
- The software needs to be submitted by email to nishc[at]iitk.ac.in
- The final date for submitting on-line software shall be on or earlier than eighth March 2021
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 54,000/- monthly
Term of Appointment: 14 months or finish of undertaking whichever is earlier.
Post Doctoral Fellow/ Research Associate Under DST Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
JRF Under DST Funded Project at IIT Patna: Apply by 28th March(Opens in a new browser tab)
Projects Associate at Myntra, Bangalore: Applications Open!(Opens in a new browser tab)
Admin Associate Post at IIIT Bangalore, Apply by February 28th
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.