Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Infosys is hiring freshers for the Analyst role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Infosys Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Infosys Off Campus Drive:
- Apply Link – Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as Analyst
- About Infosys:
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for the Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
- 3. Who can apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Infosys?
- 5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Infosys?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Infosys?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Infosys|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Analyst|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021/2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Transition Planning / Project Management: To execute transition projects (focusing on timelines, resource allocations, and budgets) for his/her respective area within the transition project. Coordinate and control the implementation of his/her transition track/area
- Manage Client Relationships: Pro-actively interact with client stakeholders on all transition-related activities
- Compliance with Transition Framework and Methodology: Ensure comprehensive compliance with the transition methodology across all dimensions and process
- Reporting & MIS: Provide inputs to the Transition Lead for periodic reports and MIS for their respective track/area
- Identifying Process Improvement and New Business Opportunities during Transitions: Identify areas of process improvement and new business opportunities within the process.
- Capability Enhancement: Acquire and expand skill sets and knowledge related to transition
- Foster Transition Innovation & Excellence: Identify areas where improvement could be made
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. Infosys OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Infosys Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Offer Letter
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Infosys Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Fresher Jobs by Job Location:
Documents for Infosys Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore.
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Analyst role at Infosys is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: MBA in Any Stream.
4. What is the Selection Process of Infosys?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Analyst role is Bangalore as mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Infosys?
Ans: The role open is – Analyst.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Infosys for the Analyst role is ₹5,87,141 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Infosys?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Job Description.
8. Is there any shift at Infosys?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at Infosys?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the Job Description.