Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the paid internship opportunity for the year 2021-22 on the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA), Delhi.
About the DEA
The Department of Economic Affairs is the nodal company of the Union Government to formulate and monitor the nation’s financial insurance policies and programs having a bearing on home and worldwide points of financial administration.
About the Internship
The Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) invites applications underneath its Internship Scheme for the year 2021-22 for assignments in areas akin to Capital Markets, Economic Reforms, Exchange Management, Foreign Investment in India and India Investment overseas, Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy, Inflation Management, Debt Market Operation and Debt Management (External & Domestic), Small Savings, Modernization of Budget Documents, Bilateral Investment Treaties, Infrastructure Financing, and so forth.
The goal of the internship scheme is to familiarize the chosen candidates with the general technique of formulation of financial insurance policies of the Government on the macro stage.
To present a chance to hold out analysis right into a key and particular financial subject/drawback confronted by the nation and provide options for a similar is one other goal of the internship at DEA.
No. of Interns
The internship period can be not lower than 3 months. Preference will likely be given to candidates who provide to remain for no less than 6 months. Since the time period could be very quick, interns can be required to hold out really intense research to make sure fascinating outputs in a short while body.
The interns must present to the involved Head of Division a Report/Paper on the allotted topic on the finish of the internship. Simultaneously, they’re required to present to the involved HoD the suggestions of their expertise of the Programme on submission of their Report/ Paper.
- Outstanding Candidates pursuing Post Graduation or Ph.D. in Economics / Law/ Finance Management from Universities/ Institutions throughout the prime 25 ranks as per NIRF, by Ministry of HRD or International Institutes of reputation are eligible to use for the internship.
- Note: This program isn’t meant for graduate college students.
- This program is supposed for Ph.D. or post-graduate college students engaged on particular points regarding macro-economic, administration, capital markets, infrastructure coverage, local weather finance, monetary and funding legal guidelines.
- PG Interns: Rs. 10,000 per month per intern
- Ph. D Interns: Rs. 20,000 per month per intern
Certificates to be issued to the interns on passable completion of their internship of not lower than three months and submission of their Report/ Paper suggestions/ attendance certificates.
How to Apply?
Students are anticipated to use in opposition to particular analysis research alternatives Divisions.
The applicant ought to register on the MoF-DEA intern application link of the Ministry of Finance and point out of their software
- their space of curiosity,
- period of availability with dates/ months, and
- 3 subjects of their curiosity within the order of their choice, on which they wish to work throughout their internship.
Note The Department locations on its website a selected invitation for interns to specific their curiosity in the identical. The candidates whose analysis proposals and competencies match considerably with DEA necessities will likely be given choice.
Details of enterprise allocation to DEA and its divisions can be found on DEA’s website.
May fifteenth, 2021 by 6 PM
For more details, click on the link beneath.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you