Applications are invited for JRF (Chemical or Materials Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. The final date of application is 10 August.
Applications are invited for the position of “Junior Research Fellow” at IIT Gandhinagar for working in an undertaking “Low-Cost Point-of-Use (POU) Water Purifier”.
- M.Tech or B.Tech with valid GATE score from IIT/NIT or different reputed Universities in Chemical or Materials Engineering with good educational background (First Class) throughout the career
- Candidate with hands-on expertise in drinking water treatment/ disinfection/ purification together with materials preparation and filter design will be preferred
- Candidates with prior expertise in surface engineering techniques for drinking water treatment will be preferred
- Candidates with thorough knowledge about point-of-use water purifiers will be preferred
The appointment will be six months only which will be extended another six months based mostly on the performance.
Interested candidates should email [email protected] with the proper (1) cover letter mentioning required qualification and experience within the area of water purification, (2) full CV with Date of Birth, (3) copy of the M.Tech certificate and GATE score (if any). The subject line of the email should be “JRF (Drinking Water Project)” and it should reach on or before August 10, 2021.
Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 31,000/-.
Read More Related Posts Below:
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.
- Junior Research Fellow Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad | Apply by 27th Aug
- KVPY Fellowship 2021 for Science Students [Exam on Nov 7] | Apply by Aug 25
- Maharishi Kanad Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2021 [Remuneration Rs. 1 L/Month + Research Grant] | Apply by 23rd August