Applications are invited for Lead- DS Operations at Flipkart, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Table of Contents
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce market with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the ten years since we began, Flipkart has come to supply over 100 million products throughout 120+ categories together with Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion, and Lifestyle.
Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-on-delivery, No-Cost-EMI, and 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in providing companies like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the best way brands and MSMEs do business online.
The shift in charge would manage the whole retailer/warehouse ensuring that customer orders are processed inside the guardrail. Candidates can be managing 6-8 people ensuring that operations run easily and metrics are achieved. Managing distributors/transportation is another vital exercise that is linked to material Inbound & outbound. Expected to construct stakeholder relationships, prepare RCA’s, maintaining inventory record records.
- Candidates should speak the native language.
- Graduation is required.
- Should have warehousing exposure – inward, outward operations
- Managing & Responsible for Hyperlocal Stores’ Operations
- Analyzing store level everyday Performance
- Managing rosters of team members
- Shift planning basis Inbound & Outbound quantity
- People Management, grooming of team members to scale up.
- Solving each day operational issues with stores and 3PL
- QC check for fresh/low shelf life inventory
- Vendor management/Coordination with business, transportation.
- Ensuring Inventory Hygiene & losses Reco.
- Control attrition/Attendance & leave management
- Resolving cash reconciliation pendency on the store Level with 3PL Management Team
- Handling Customer Escalation Issue, RCA
- Ensuring Availability at all Stores eg:- retailer belongings, Bags/ POS Machines/ gel packs, etc.
Read More Below: