Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant at IIT (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad.
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, previously known as Indian School of Mines, established in 1926 gives 4 yr. B. Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M.Sc. (Tech.)/M. Tech., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B. Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M. Tech., full time and half time Ph. D. courses/programs in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines.
About the post
- Junior Assistant (UR: 25; SC: 11; ST: 6; OBC/NCL: 21; EWS: 10)
- 2 posts are reserved for Divyang individuals if found suitable.
- Up to 2 vacancies could also be filled up on the compassionate ground if appropriate candidates can be found.
- Educational Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any self-discipline from an acknowledged university with no less than 55% marks.
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Power-point.
- Having a typing speed of either 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on computers.
- The requirement of typing pace talked about within the Recruitment guidelines will not apply in the case of Divyang individuals who’re licensed as being unable to type by the IIT (ISM) Hospital/ Medical Board.
Age: 30 Years.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC-NCL, Divyang candidates against reserved posts shall be admissible as per Government of India Norms.
- In the case of candidates who’ve served the Institute for no less than three years on a regular post, the maximum age limit is 50 years.
- In the case of candidates who’ve served the Central/State Government, Central/State Autonomous Bodies, Central different IITs/NITs/CFTIs, and many others. for at least three years on an everyday post, the utmost age restriction could also be relaxed by 5 years.
- Age rest as per GoI norms shall even be admissible to the regular employees of Central/ State Governments; Ex-Servicemen etc.
August 31, 2021.
Read More Similar Posts of Your Interest: