About the Company:
With more than 100,000 group individuals globally, we promote surroundings that are rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the agency used to be founded. Dell’s group contributors are dedicated to serving our communities, typically volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The agency has additionally obtained many accolades from the business enterprises or desire to power conservation. Our group participants comply with an open method to technological know-how innovation and consider that technological know-how is crucial for human success.
About the Position:
The Dell Global Email Studio works as an in-house Email Service Provider/Marketing Automation business enterprise for the interior enterprise units. This crew is a section of the Global Marketing organization. This group has two primary dreams – flawless improvement & deployment of electronic mail journeys and grant unparalleled “customer service” to our inner stakeholders.
The profitable candidate for this position will be accountable for delivering, scaling, and keeping best-in-class advertising automation procedures and science solutions. As a member of the international operations team, you will help more than a few teams with their advertising automation execution inside Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). You will create emails, segments/audiences, and journeys inside SFMC with the use of pre-existing templates and system checklists. You will be accountable for high-quality assurance from the innovative to the remaining execution and will be predicted to talk up when you see any issues.
- Create emails via inserting text, images, and HTML hyperlinks into pre-existing templates.
- Adhere to pre-determined time limits and schedules.
- Prioritize work primarily based on due dates.
- Quality test on all work to consist of however no longer confined to spelling, rendering, white house issues, alignment, deployment time, target market criteria, etc.
- Develop target market for campaigns primarily based on an instruction from stakeholders.
- Build easy journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- Monitor campaign/journey to completion
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in an advertising automation platform, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Ability to create and study primary HTML.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong attention to element and fashionable of quality.
- Previous trip working with B2B e-mail operations
- Strong emphasis on excellence and consistency.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to create and edit well-known marketing campaign and experience workflows
For More Details: Click Here
MORE SIMILAR JOBS:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.