Applicants are invited for the post of analyst at Barclays, Delhi.
The role holder will likely be accountable for conducting dedicated and strong AML investigations. They may have an in-depth understanding of the Corporate Banks Policy and necessities. Take accountability for maintaining the excessive requirements of accuracy, updated consumer info throughout all phases of the consumer relationship to shield the Bank and our purchasers from Financial Crime. Use strong problem-solving and team working abilities to resolve advanced, high-priority cases while ensuring the Bank’s regulatory necessities are all the time met. Use strong communication abilities to work together professionally with inner and exterior stakeholders. Use an excessive degree of consideration to element to finish duties properly the primary time each time.
Conducting thorough investigations on alerts while managing and prioritizing caseload.
• Proactively contacting required groups/banks to acquire buyer info referring to alerts acquired while adhering to strict controls.
• Perform needed coaching and maintain updated with any adjustments to coverage to be appropriately skilled and expert to successfully perform duties.
• Ensure all exercise is delivered by processes, procedures, and the management framework in place.
• Notify the management of any alternatives to enhance processes, procedures, or controls.
To have, or the power to develop, a robust understanding of Financial Crime rules and insurance policies (AML, Sanctions, and Anti-Bribery and Corruption).
• To have unbiased determination making and the power to make danger based mostly suggestions on a buyer relationship case-based mostly on an obtainable proof.
• To have sturdy written communication abilities and the power to jot down studies/evaluations that may be offered to senior stakeholders and Financial Crime.
• Proven expertise in enterprise direct consumer contact nose-to-nose conferences, cellphone calls, and emails.
• Good Knowledge and understanding of the laws that impact Barclays and our purchasers together with the Data Safety Act, Financial Services Act, Money Laundering, and confidentiality regulators.
Good to Have:
• Will have beforehand labored in a surrounding that has enabled them to achieve a broad understanding of Financial Services/AML and Sanctions insurance policies.
• Will have sturdy Stakeholder administration expertise and the power to affect others positively.
• Good data of operational danger necessities and requirements relevant to the related processes and procedures.
• Be a motivated, high-performing particular person with confirmed expertise of working at one with different colleagues, to realize and infrequently beat their aims and help others in doing so.
Job Location: Noida
For More Details: Click Here
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.