Applications are actually invited for the Google Ph.D. Fellowship Program 2021.
This extremely aggressive program provides each early and late-stage Ph.D. fellowships to acknowledge and encourage graduate college students doing work in Computer Science and associated fields.
Each fellowship recipient shall be assigned a Google Research Mentor over the length of the fellowship. Engagement with the Google Research Mentor will embrace discussions on analysis path, analysis progress updates, and information sharing.
Google Ph.D. Fellowship students are a select group acknowledged by Google researchers and their establishments as among the most promising younger lecturers on the earth. The Fellowships are awarded to college students who characterize the way forward for analysis within the following fields:
- Algorithms, Optimizations, and Markets
- Computational Neuroscience
- Health Research
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Machine Perception, Speech Technology and Computer Vision
- Mobile Computing
- Natural Language Processing (together with Information Retrieval and Extraction)
- Privacy and Security
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Quantum Computing
- Structured Data and Database Management
- Systems and Networking
- Students obtain named Fellowships which embrace a financial award.
- The funds are given on to the college to be distributed to cowl the coed’s bills and stipend as applicable.
- The funds are given as an unrestricted present, and it’s Google’s coverage to not pay for overhead on unrestricted items.
- In addition, the coed shall be matched with a Google Research Mentor who we hope will turn out to be a precious useful resource to the coed.
- There is no employee relationship between the coed and Google on account of receiving the fellowship.
- Fellowship recipients usually are not topic to mental property restrictions except they full an internship at Google.
- Fellowship recipients serving an internship are topic to the same mental property and different contractual obligations as another Google intern.
- If a Fellowship pupil is , an internship at Google is inspired, however not assured or required.
- Students should stay enrolled within the Ph.D. program in the course of the Fellowship or forfeit the award.
- Google workers and members of the family of Google workers usually are not eligible
- Students who’re already receiving one other trade fellowship usually are not eligible.
For early-stage/ incoming Ph.D. college students:
- If the applicant isn’t a Ph.D. pupil enrolled on or after Jan 2020, pupil candidates have to be present full-time undergraduate or Master’s college students enrolled at an Indian University. Professionals have to be employed/affiliated with a corporation registered in India
- The Google Fellowship award shall be contingent on the awardee registering for the full-time Ph.D. program at an Indian college, in Computer Science or associated areas, inside the calendar 12 months 2021, or the award shall be forfeited
- Grant of the Google Fellowship doesn’t imply admission to the Ph.D. program of a college. The awardee should additionally full the Ph.D. admission strategy of the respective institute/ college the place they want to register for his or her Ph.D. Granting of the Google Fellowship shall be topic to the foundations and tips relevant within the institute/ college the place the awardee registers for the Ph.D. program.
For late-stage Ph.D. college students:
- Applicants will need to have enrolled in a full-time Ph.D. program at an Indian college earlier than January 2020.
- Applicants have to be pursuing a Ph.D. in Computer Science or associated areas.
For Application & More Details: Click Here
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.