Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Government of India invitations functions from UG and PG diploma holders within the fields of Engineering, Law, Medicine, Social Sciences, and so forth. from an acknowledged college for Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2021-23. The two-year fellowship seeks to mix classroom periods at IIM Bangalore with an intensive area immersion on the district stage to create credible plans and establish limitations in elevating employment, financial output, and promote livelihoods in rural areas. The chosen fellows will get a month-to-month stipend of as much as INR 60,000.
The eligible candidate should :
- Be a citizen of India
- Age between 21-30 years on the time of application
- Be a graduate in any self-discipline (Engineering, Law, Medicine, Social Sciences, and so forth.) from an acknowledged college or a post-graduate from an acknowledged college.
- Have three years of labor expertise after secondary education within the social/non-profit sector with a curiosity in working in rural areas. However, people with no work expertise and a powerful motivation to work in this area might apply.
- Be capable of categorical proficiency within the native language of the state that they’ll work in.
The chosen fellows will get the next awards:
- A stipend of INR 50,000 per month throughout Year 1 of the program
- A stipend of INR 60,000 per month throughout Year 2 of the program
- A grant of a Certificate in Public Policy and Management upon successful completion of the program
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) class candidates need to add a sound caste certificate issued by a reliable authority.
- Mark sheets – tenth, twelfth, and Graduation (and Post-graduation, if relevant)
- Statement of Purpose (800 words)
- Two references, either educational or skilled
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps talked about beneath:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now button below and read all particulars.
Step 2: Fill within the particulars to register.
Step 3: Log in with the registered particulars.
Step 4: Fill in the information required.
Step 5: Pay the application fee.
Step 6: Submit the application.
For Application & More Details: Click Here
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.