Applications are invited for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 for Girls by Kotak Education Foundation. The final date of application is 30 September.
Table of Contents
About Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being carried out with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially help meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of the society to allow them to pursue higher schooling after passing out 12th standard.
Under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021, girl students who aspire to pursue skilled commencement programs or skilled programs pursued together with a graduation course from the institute of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) after the 12th standard can be offered a Scholarship to pay their educational bills until the completion of their graduation (degree). The skilled graduation (degree) programs embody Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance, and Computer programs or skilled programs pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
- Open for girl students throughout India
- Meritorious girl students who’ve secured admission to first-year graduation program from institutes of reputation (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) for skilled educational pursuits similar to skilled graduate programs like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer programs or skilled programs pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
- Applicants should have scored 75% or more marks or equal CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
- Applicant’s annual household revenue must be Rs 3 lakh (Rupees Three lakh) or much less.
- Children of Kotak Mahindra Group workers, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study should not be eligible for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
Scholarships of as much as Rs. 1 lakh* per year can be given to the chosen students until their skilled commencement programs/levels are completed. The scholarship quantity underneath Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 will be utilized solely to cowl educational bills, together with tuition charges, hostel charges (relevant just for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, stationery.
- Application begin date: 9th August 2021
- Application deadline: 30th September 2021
The choice of students for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 can be made on the idea of the academic merit and financial background of candidates. The choice is a multi-stage process as detailed beneath:
- Initial shortlisting of candidates can be based on educational merit, financial background, and personal challenges (disaster, orphan, single mother or father-child, disability, and so on.)
- Top-performing (girl) students will seem for 2 (2) rounds of interviews
- The closing choice and the awarding of scholarship can be at the discretion of the Kotak Education Foundation
Phone: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 262)
Click here to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 for Girls.
Read More Similar Opportunities Below:
- The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2022
- Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23
- Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program 2022 | INR 4.2 Lakhs for 4 Years
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme 2022-23
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 | Scholarship Amount: INR 1.5 Lakhs