Barclays Delhi invites job applications for the KYC Onboarding Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
KYC is a part of the Client Onboarding Team, which is a part of the Global Operations Division and helps all kinds of actions throughout a variety of economic markets inside the Asia Pacific. The Group is primarily concerned with the preliminary levels of consumer on-boarding and guaranteeing that the suitable Customer Due Diligence is carried out in preserving the fame of the financial institution
- Prior expertise in KYC or different AML associated roles in an Investment Bank
- Minimum Diploma with sturdy educational background.
- High literacy in trade requirements similar to FACTIVA, World-Check, ALACRA, OFAC, and so forth.
- Proficient with MS Office and Google, Analytical, and in a position to conduct detailed researches on the Internet.
- Highly organized with wonderful consideration to element.
- Excellent time administration and prioritization expertise.
- Ability to undertake and keep a logical method in a pressurized atmosphere.
- Investigative in nature with a knack for looking for data
- A confident particular person who’s comfy with multi-tasking.
- Highly motivated and in a position to work with minimal supervision
Skills that can allow you to within the position:
- Good understanding of the mechanics of an Investment Bank setup.
- Basic information of regulatory implications of various asset courses
What will you be doing?
- The KYC workforce (a part of Client Operations Group) is an integral part of the Global Operations Division and helps all kinds of actions throughout a variety of economic markets globally.
- The Group is primarily concerned with the preliminary levels of consumer on-boarding, guaranteeing that the suitable Customer Due Diligence and Counterparty Data Management is carried out in preserving the fame of the financial institution.
- Identify AML and regulatory required to finish Client KYC
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) checks on accounts to display purchasers and overview the knowledge & documentation of the consumer as a part of the Client Review course.
- Identify key points and suspicions which relate to cash laundering or terrorism financing through the course of the KYC and examine/escalate them appropriately.
- Ensure that the KYC checks adhere to the related laws, tips, and processes that are in place to make sure Compliance.
- Service some asset courses and geographies. Working hours are APAC hours because the purchasers supported stem from these areas.
- Partner with Fin Crime and different inner groups to resolve exceptions within the KYC course.
- Risk and Control: All Barclays colleagues have to make sure that all actions and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory necessities, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework, and inner Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- To course of on-going KYC overview for authorized entities, branches and make sure that overview is accomplished on a well-timed foundation
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these accounts primarily searching for antagonistic information/data that could be detrimental to the fame of the financial institution particularly, any proof of economic felony actions.
- Responsible for figuring out accounts that were raised incorrectly or not by the related KYC Policies and Guidelines. Such accounts must be reviewed and rectified accordingly.
- Pro-active administration of time to make sure adherence to said SLAs when processing these accounts.
- To guarantee adequacy/accuracy of regulatory documentation as per necessities from APAC authorities.
- Ensure correct and correct upkeep of statistics for well-timed MIS reporting.
- Implementation of ad-hoc initiatives and initiatives as and when required.
For utility & more details, click on under.
KYC Onboarding Analyst at Barclays, Delhi.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you