Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Lab Technician under the ICMR project at AIIMS, New Delhi.
Table of Contents
India Institute of Medical Sciences – New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) is a public hospital and medical research university based in New Delhi, India. The institute operates autonomously underneath the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and is ruled by the AIIMS Act, 1956.
Evaluation of gene-phenome of Indian Patients with skeletal dysplasia using complete genomic analysis and translational bioinformatics.
Number of Post
Duration of the Project
- 12th move in science subjects and two years diploma in MLT
- One year required expertise in an acknowledged group OR
- Two years of discipline /laboratory expertise. B.Sc. diploma shall be handled as 3year expertise.
- Age as much as 30 years
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit their CV together with a masking letter specifying the post utilized for in particular person, by post at Room N-6, Ground ground, Division of Genetics, Department of Pediatrics, Old OT Block, or e-mail at geneticsalims1[at]gmail.com
- Only shortlisted candidates can be referred to as for an interview.
- No TA/DA can be offered for attending the interview.
June 15, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Lab Technician Under ICMR Project at AIIMS, New Delhi
More such opportunities below:
Multiple Positions at AIIMS, New Delhi: Apply by 12th June(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you