Lady Meherbai D. Tata Education Trust is inviting applications for its 2021-22 Scholarship. The final date of application is 10 May 2021.
More than 5,400 Indian college students have been awarded the JN Tata Endowment’s loan scholarship since 1892 when it was established by Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee, the promoter of the Tata group. The Endowment helps solely abroad research – Masters, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral fellowships, in any instructional stream.
Fields of Study
The Trust invitations applications for the educational yr 2021-2022 within the following fields of research:
- Sociology, Psychology, Law (key concentrate on girls & youngsters’ points)
- Education and welfare of children with special needs
- Gender studies – Violence towards girls and kids, together with home violence
- Child health – Development and diet
- Health policy and health education — mental health
- Public health – Community health services, reproductive health, epidemiology
- Needs of adolescents
- Communication for improvement (with a key concentrate on girls & youngsters’ points)
- Research and research of social norms in communities
- Development Studies (key focus within the area of Community Development, Rural Development, Public Policy, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Sustainable Development for girls & youngsters)
- Indian girls graduate from a reputed university
- Have a persistently outstanding tutorial document
- Must have utilized for admission/ secured admission to reputed universities or establishments within the United States, UK, or Europe for the yr 2021-2022
- Work expertise of a minimal of two years most well-liked
- Shortlisted candidates must attend both a private or a web-based interview with the board of trustees on a chosen day and time between June and August 2021, which might be conveyed at a later stage
Selection and scholarship quantity
- A present scholarship in direction of the tutoring payment element, roughly between Rupees three and 6 lakhs per pupil, is awarded, relying on the efficiency of the candidate.
- Candidates chosen for this scholarship must submit a transparent copy of the ‘Proof of Funds’ or ‘Financial Capacity’ doc that mirrors that they’re able to help their research, submitted for his or her visa software.
How to Apply?
- Request for an application form could also be made by sending an e-mail to igpedulmdtet[at]tatatrusts.org together with the main points and paperwork as requested within the para given beneath. Incomplete requests from candidates are not going to be thought of by the Trust workplace and additional correspondence is not going to be entertained.
- The course they want to pursue
- The title/s of the college/ies to be attended, so as of benefit, with letter of confirmed admission, if out there
- The course payment required for every college Sources of funding (in short – a web page)
- Their present profile (biodata)
- Link for the application form might be emailed to the scholars, from Monday, April 5, 2021, to Friday, May 07, 2021.
- The last date to simply accept the required paperwork by e-mail is Monday, May 10, 2021.
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust
Contact: 022 66658282; Ext: 7759
For additional info, click on on the link below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.