Applications are invited for the Milken-Motsepe Prize in AgriTech 2021.
The Milken-Motsepe Prize in AgriTech is a world competitor for revolutionary options to extend financial worth to farmers, from seed to sale. Winning groups will enhance web financial worth to small and medium-sized farms by:
- Developing revolutionary technology options for any stage of the meals system, from seed to sale
- Designing a viable enterprise mannequin
- Increasing farm productiveness and/or reducing post-harvest loss
Table of Contents
The focus of the Programme
The Milken-Motsepe Prize in AgriTech addresses the issues confronted by farmers on small to medium-sized farms in Africa. Many small and medium-sized farms in Africa face two massive challenges to realizing the total financial worth of the crops they plant.
First, they undergo low agricultural productiveness as in comparison with bigger companies, and second, they face vital post-harvest crop loss on their approach to the market. Winning groups should present elevated web financial worth to the farmer by any mixture of improved yield, diminished loss, and decreased prices.
The prize will incentivize scalable AgriTech options, domesticate and assist a world neighborhood of entrepreneurs, and supply international data-driven insights.
The successful group will obtain a $1 million grand prize, with $1 million in further prizes.
Many entrepreneurs lack the knowledge and instruments they should carry their inventions to life. In addition to the possibility to win money prizes, the Milken-Motsepe Innovation Prize program supplies a wealthy set of alternatives for entrepreneurs.
Online Community: Simply full of the free prize registration course of and you’ll be a part of a web-based neighborhood of different entrepreneurs. The prize portal provides you with entry to:
- Team matchmaking
- Resources for entrepreneurs
- Online coaching and assist desk
Certificate Program: Teams will obtain a 12-week experiential studying program powered by the Stanford Center for Professional Development Idea to Market curriculum. Upon completion of this system, groups will obtain a Certificate of Completion:
- Stanford Center for Professional Development Certificate of Completion
- Mentoring from business specialists
- Pitch and suggestions classes
Alumni Network: Winning groups will be a part of the Milken-Motsepe Innovation Prize program alumni community following prize completion, with entry to:
- Data Analysis
- Networking alternatives
- Anyone is eligible to register no matter age, geographic location*, or every other issue. If somebody has an incredible thought, they’ll take part.
- Minors would require somebody of the bulk age to signal authorized documents on the group’s behalf.
- Both rounds shall be judged by some international specialists in technology innovation and within the manufacturing, administration, processing, advertising and marketing, and/or distribution of crops by small and medium-sized farms.
- The judges and their representatives shall be unbiased of the groups, the sponsor, and the Milken Institute and can have no conflicts of curiosity with any of these events.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
Dec 31, 2021
For more details, click on the link under.
More opportunities below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you