Punjab University, Chandigarh invites job applications for Guest Faculty (Neuroscience) for the year 2021. The final date of application submission is 2 June 2021.
Applications are invited for the appointment of Guest Faculty within the Centre of Phenomenology and Cognitive Sciences, Department of Philosophy, Panjab University, Chandigarh for the even educational session 2020-21.
Table of Contents
- Good educational report as outlined by the involved college/division with not less than 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equal grade in some extent scale wherever grading system is adopted on the Master’s Degree degree within the related topic or different allied/involved self-discipline or an allied multi-disciplinary /inter-disciplinary degree, from an acknowledged Indian University, or an equal degree from an accredited overseas college.
- Besides fulfilling the Above Qualifications, the candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) performed by the UGC, CSIR, or related check accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding Anything Contained in Sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clauses 4.4.1, candidates, who’re, or have been awarded Ph.D. Degree by the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility situation of NET/SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall additionally not required for such Masters Programmes/degree in Disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET isn’t performed.
- Essential Qualification: For the Post of Guest Faculty in Neuroscience: Masters in Neuroscience/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Medical Physiology.
- Desirable Qualification: Neuroscience / Biology /Neuro-clinical Application/ Medical Physiology. Brain imaging Technology. Classical and adaptive Psycho-Physical Methodology.
Applications should attain at phildept[at]pu.ac.in with following details: Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications (with share from10th onwards), Attested photocopy of Degree (self-attested or by Gazetted officer), Teaching and different work Experience (connect details), Research Experience (connect details), Publications (connect details), Projects accomplished/ on-going (self-attested), Correspondence and Permanent deal with, Contact No./ Mobile No. and E-mail ID and Awards.
Applications should attain the talked about e-mail within 6 (Six) days from the date of publication i.e 27 May 2021.
For official notification, click on under.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you