LG Soft India is hiring for Mobile Application Testing profile for Diploma, BCA, and BSC -2019,2020, and 2021 batch graduates.
Table of Contents
About LG Soft India
LG Soft India began in 1996, is headquartered in Bangalore. In a span of over two decades, it has established itself as an innovation hub of LG group within the Asia Pacific area. With regular development and surging worker numbers, LG Soft India is all set to top the Indian Talent pool and create an important role for the subcontinent in its software division.
- Professional graduate in Diploma, BCA, and BSC; Only 2020/2021 pass-outs are eligible
- Excellent communication expertise
- A minimum academic rating of 60% in 10th and 12th
- A min rating of 60% in Graduation
- Students with active backlog are not eligible to take part in the placement process
- Basic Knowledge on Testing and Testing ideas, Mobile Handset/Handheld device testing (Manual)
Desired Profile with Skills
- Exposure to Mobile Application Testing
- Having any Test certification or completion of the Testing course would be an added advantage
- Possess good Analytical and learning expertise
- Candidates should possess good communication and inter personnel skills
Offered C.T.C – 3.4 LPA
- Online Aptitude Test: Test links will probably be shared to the registered email ids’ through [email protected] (Test Platform: MyAnatomy)
- Technical Interview (SKYPE Interview)
- HR Interview (SKYPE Interview)
- The online test will be sent to the registered candidates who meet the eligibility criteria
- Shortlisted candidates from the test need to be available for the additional interview process (Online Interviews)
- Candidates need to be available for immediate joining
Interested candidates can go to the official application page by this link.
Read More Related Posts Below: