The Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut is organizing an Online FDP on Advances in Synthetic Organic Chemistry and Their Applications in Modern Medicinal Chemistry from August 23 to 27, 2021.
The proposed FDP shall help the contributors to grasp the novel synthetic strategies in natural chemistry which allow the exact design of molecules for particular applications. It shall spotlight numerous characterization methods. It shall additionally present the spectacular achievements of heterocyclic chemistry for technological developments, with a particular thrust to medicinal chemistry.
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is fully centrally funded by MHRD and is ruled by the NIT Act 2007. Institute has ten departments, three schools, and 9 research centers. It affords ten UG, and thirty PG programs together with the Ph.D. program in numerous fields of Science, Technology, and Engineering.
- To perceive the position of organic chemistry and medicinal chemistry in modern-day engineering, technology, and drugs.
- To acquire information about numerous methods in synthetic organic chemistry.
- To perceive the essential principles of natural molecules as vaccine adjuvant.
This program will cover the next topics:
- Advanced methods in synthetic organic chemistry
- Fundamentals of medicinal chemistry
- Applications of organic molecules within the area of medicinal chemistry and supplies’ chemistry
- Discovery and growth of organic molecules as vaccine adjuvants
Who should Attend?
The program is open to all NBA and AICTE permitted engineering/ polytechnic college teachers, all college teachers, degree college lecturers, UGC faculty lecturers, +2 teachers, research students, and P.G. students. The variety of contributors is roughly 100 (not more than 120) and the selection can be based on a priority basis
- Faculty: Rs. 2655/-
- Ph.D. Students: Rs. 590/-
- PG Students: Rs. 295/-
- Industrial Personnel : Rs. 5310/- (The registration payment is inclusive of 18% GST)
The registration payment needs to be paid through an online transfer. The bank details are given under Account Name: Director, NIT Calicut, Continuing Education Programme, Account No. : 37618269594; IFSC Code: SBIN0002207; MICR Code: 673002012.
To register for the FDP, click here.
On completion of the program on all the days, the contributors can be awarded an E-Certificate of participation. The final date to register is August 20, 2021.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- Edx.org – Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python – Problem Set 1 Answer
- Capgemini ADAPT Solution | Batsman & Bowler Problem Solution in JAVA
- Capgemini ADAPT 2022 Solution | Largest Array Problem Solution in Java
- Capgemini ADAPT Sprint 2 Bus Reservation System (CRUDOperations) Problem Solution
- Capgemini ADAPT Sprint 2 Case Study (Bus Reservation System) Solution OOPs-Para-Constructor Java