The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online FDP on Continuing Professional Development: Practising, Researching and Publishing from July 12 to 23, 2021.
This school improvement program goals to handle the problems that each instructor, researcher, and language coach encounters within the skilled setting. The program may also allow academics and researchers to develop competencies that will assist them to face the challenges of their careers. The FDP is being performed in two phases: Pedagogical Practices (Phase-I) and Researching and Publishing (Phase-II).
NIT-T presents full-time and part-time Ph.D. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
- To facilitate understanding of educating pedagogy and efficient implementation of each side of pedagogy.
- To develop a framework to proceed with skilled improvement practices that set up an equilibrium with educating.
- To allow efficient self-assessment in educating and analysis
- To assist combine analysis and pedagogy for problem-solving and publishing.
- Curriculum and Syllabus Design in Professional Education
- Materials Development
- Materials Development
- Principles and Practices of Teaching
- Adapting Materials for Online Teaching
- Making Sense of CPD – Policies, Practices, and Perceptions
- A Pedagogy of Responsibility
- The Challenge of Educational Change within the Language Classroom
- Researching the Classroom
- Researching and Publishing
Who can Attend?
English Teachers, English Language Trainers, and Research Scholars in English are invited to use.
Non-Refundable registration charge of INR 1000 for school and INR 700 for research scholars for this Two-Week Online Faculty Development Program. The registration charge could be paid by way of SBI Collect.
To register for the net FDP, click here. The final date to register is July 8, 2021.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you