The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi is organizing an AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Sponsored Online FDP on Machine Learning Frontiers in Healthcare from July 26 to 30, 2021.
This Faculty Development Programme (FDP) will provide a platform to present and talk about the methods and the latest developments within the area of ISF with their applications in healthcare.
National Institute of Technology, Delhi is a public technical university positioned in Delhi, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of the Parliament of India. It is among the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India.
- This course is designed to offer exposure to the basics of Machine Learning Techniques for Healthcare evaluation
- To understand the power of a computer to study a specific process from the information or experimental observation for the healthcare domain
- To present up-to-date technologies within the machine Learning area for gait analysis.
The program is targeted to discuss various features of computational intelligence. Following are the topics to be covered in this program:
- Health Care Informatics
- Grid and Cloud Computing in Healthcare
- Deep Learning in Medical Applications
- Blockchain and Healthcare
- Mobile Computing Systems in Healthcare
- IoT integration with ML in HealthCare
- Streaming Data Analytics in Health
- Distributed Computing in healthcare
- Standards for Semantics in Healthcare
- Reinforcement Learning for the pose estimation
- Hands-on: R/ Python/ MATLAB
Who can Attend?
The program is open to all faculty members, practitioners, and researchers; PG/ Doctoral Students for AICTE affiliated institutes. Most of the 200 members will be allowed as per AICTE norms. So please register quickly. No TA/ DA will be paid to the participants.
Eminent academicians from IITs, NIT’s, and Industry specialists will deliver the sessions with sensible demonstrations.
To register for the FDP, click here.
The certificates shall be issued to these members who’ve attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.
Read More Related topics Below:
- Online Course on AI for All by CBSE & Intel India | Register Now
- Online Course on Python for Machine Learning by NIT Warangal: Register Now
- Online Certification Program on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt by Anna University [July 10-26]: Register by 5th July
- Online Course on Analytical Techniques to Study from Biomolecules to Tissues by IIIT Allahabad [July 2-4]: Register by 1st July
- Online Short Term Course on Python for Machine Learning by NIT Warangal [July 26-30]: Register by20th July