About the FDP
Soft computing is a rising strategy to computing that parallel the exceptional means of human thoughts to cause and be taught in an atmosphere of uncertainty and imprecision. Soft computing is predicated on some organic impressed methodologies reminiscent of genetics, evolution, ant’s behaviors, particle swarming, human nervous methods, and many others.
Soft computing encompasses methods like Neural networks, fuzzy logic, and optimization algorithms, and it has emerged as an efficient device for the aim of modeling, management, and decision-making issues in advanced methods. This FDP will present a platform for studying Soft Computing and Optimization algorithms with their software in the electrical engineering area.
- To replace the members with the state-of-the-art applied sciences in Soft computing.
- To allow members to be taught the commercial, actual life, and tutorial applications of Soft computing.
- Familiarization with Soft Computing Techniques for Control methods, energy methods, energy electronics and drives, Inverters & Converters.
- To discover information on Smart Instrumentation.
- To impart information on making use of optimization algorithms in renewable power sources, good energy grids and wind energy technology, and many others.
- Apart from lectures, fingers-on periods shall be carried out to allow the members to realize information on this discipline.
- Introduction to varied Soft Computing Techniques
- Soft computing software to energy System operation and management
- Maximum energy peak detection of PV panel using evolutionary algorithms
- A harmonic search algorithm based mostly MPPT of photovoltaic PV system
- Intelligent Maximum Power Extraction Control for Wind Energy
- Process management using tender computing.
- Soft Computing in Green and Renewable Energy Systems
- Active & reactive energy administration in current eventualities
- Application of synthetic intelligence in robotics.
- Optimization Methods to Plan the Charging of Electric Vehicle
- Industries based mostly on controller software & automation
- Soft Computing for Smart Homes and Cities
- Application of Fuzzy Logic in Control of Electrical Machines
All the faculties, Research Scholar and PG Scholars from AICTE permitted establishments are eligible for the workshop.
- The members are suggested to use online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal on or earlier than twenty-fifth June 2021 for the ultimate registration.
- The number of members is proscribed to 200.
- Participants shall be chosen on the first-come-first-served foundation.
- Selected candidates shall be intimated by e-mail confirmations of participation are to be made by email solely.
- Receipt of applications (Online): twenty-sixth June 2021
- Information to the chosen candidates: twenty-seventh June 2021
- FDP period: twenty-eighth June –2nd July 2021
Dr. Ruchi Agarwal (NIT Patna)
Dr. Moina Ajmeri (NIT Patna)
For official notification, click on under.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you