MOFA Taiwan Fellowship Program 2022 invites online applications from the candidates for their fellowship program.
About the Fellowship
MOFA Taiwan Fellowship is established by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), R.O.C. to award international specialists and students enthusiastic about researches associated with Taiwan (comparable to New Southbound Policy), cross-strait relations, mainland China, the Asia Pacific, Sinology, and world points (together with however not restricted to the post-Covid-19 period and political/financial dynamics, cybersecurity, nationwide protection technique, and gender equality) to conduct superior analysis at universities or educational establishments in Taiwan.
It is famous solely on-line utility is accepted.
Duration of Fellowship and Benefits
The phrases of fellowship are 3 to 12 months and recipients will probably be supplied monetary help as follows:
- Monthly grants are paid originally of each month:
- Professors, affiliate professors, analysis fellows, or affiliate analysis fellows: NT$60,000 (1,56,849 INR).
- Assistant professors, assistant analysis fellows, or doctoral candidates: NT$50,000 (1,30,980 INR).
- One round-trip, economy-class ticket for essentially the most direct path to Taiwan (The subsidy will probably be determined by MOFA by the related laws)
- Accident insurance coverage (plus medical insurance coverage for unintentional accidents) protection of NT$1 million (2,581,200 INR).
- This fellowship is an efficient alternative for all of the candidates around the globe.
- A scholar’s area of research ought to be within the social sciences and humanities, with a subject associated with Taiwan, cross-strait relations, mainland China, the Asia Pacific, and Sinology.
- Foreign nationals who’re professors, affiliate professors, assistant professors, post-doctoral researchers, doctoral candidates, or doctoral program college students at associated departments of abroad universities, or are analysis fellows at an equal degree in educational establishments overseas.
- Candidates really helpful by ROC (Taiwan) abroad missions with an area of research on Taiwan’s international relations or cross-strait relations.
Open for all.
- Applications ought to embody:
- Research proposal
- Two letters of advice or one letter of advice and one letter of settlement from the very best administrative director of the applicant’s establishment.
- Fill within the utility and add the above utility documents. Click here.
- Applicants ought to print their full utility type and ship all utility documents to a R.O.C (Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office by post.
The evaluation committee will choose Taiwan Fellowship candidates primarily based on the feedback of the R.O.C (Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office, and inform the candidates of outcomes by e-mail. Recipients will conduct their analysis in Taiwan as early as January 2022.
June 30, 2021
Ms. Elaine Wu Tel: +886-2-2361-9132 #317
For full details, click on the link beneath.