The Department of Mechanical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Program on 3D Printing Design for Innovative Medical Devices from June 28 to July 2, 2021.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is among the premier NITs, designated with the standing of “Institute of National Importance” by the Ministry of Education.
The institute was established in 1963, and its campus spreads over 325 acres of lush inexperienced space within the central location of Jaipur metropolis. The institute provides undergraduate and postgraduate programs (B. Tech., M. Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc. & Ph.D.) to about 4500 college students, in the main fields of engineering, technology, structure, administration & sciences.
This college improvement program aims to supply the contributors with a chance to conceive design and implement product manufacturing rapidly and successfully using 3D Printing technology, particularly within the biomedical area. This course can be centered to discover interdisciplinary applications of 3D printing, innovation, challenges, and analysis points within the present situation.
The course is designed to impart information and abilities associated with 3D printing applied sciences particularly in bio-medical units, choice of materials and gear, and develop a product using this system in Industry 4.0 surroundings.
- Introduction to 3D printing & Design;
- CAD/CAE for 3D printing;
- ASTAM F2792 requirements of Additive Manufacturing Techniques wrt Medical
- Identification and scope of Innovative Medical Products;
- 3D Printable Materials for Medical Devices
- Product Orientation and Topology in Additive Manufacturing Systems;
- Process Parameters in Additive Manufacturing Systems;
- Post Processing Requirements & Techniques;
- Inspection and Testing of Medical Devices;
- Challenges and Opportunities in 3D printing;
- Other applications of 3D printing in automotive, aerospace industries, and so forth.;
- Demo of Additive Manufacturing Systems (Virtual)
Who can Attend?
- Faculty members, Ph.D. & M.Tech. Scholars of AICTE affiliated instructional establishments are eligible to take part.
- There are not any registration charges for the course and most of the 200 contributors will likely be allowed to register.
- Participants will likely be chosen on a first-come-first-serve foundation.
- Selected candidates will likely be intimated by e-mail.
- Confirmation of participation by electronic mail is obligatory.
To register for the course, click here. Experts in this area from academia & trade comparable to Foreign Universities, IIT’s, NIT’s, and Industries would be useful resource individuals for the course.
More opportunities below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you