Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow at IIT Patna.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering, and technology situated in Patna, India. It is acknowledged as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
About the Job
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow.
- No. of the Post: 01.
- Duration of the Post: Initially for One year, renewable based mostly on performance.
Name of the Project
Design and Implementation of Intelligent Receiver over Randomized Environment by Statistical and Machine Learning Approach.
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Qualifications: M.Tech in Wireless Communication/ Signal Processing/ Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- The candidate desirably should have an M.Tech degree in the area of wireless communication/ sign processing with a good educational record all through.
- The knowledge of physical layer communication of OFDM, MIMO, and NOMA is fascinating.
- Age: Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/girls/PD will probably be given as per the GoI guidelines.
- Experience: Working/research expertise within the subject of wireless communication/signal processing/ arithmetic will be given preference.
₹ 30,000/- monthly.
- Interested candidates can send their resume within the prescribed format together with attested copies of testimonials with file title as JRF_First name_Last name.doc and subject line as JRF place to the undersigned or e-mail your documents to the e-mail id: [email protected]
- The shortlisted candidate will be referred to as for an online interview on 31.08.2021.
August 27, 2021.
- Dr. Sudhan Majhi, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Patna
- Email: [email protected], Tel.: +919546364843
Read More Opportunities Below:
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.
- Junior Research Fellow Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad | Apply by 27th Aug
- KVPY Fellowship 2021 for Science Students [Exam on Nov 7] | Apply by Aug 25