Applications are invited for JRF (Computer Science) Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2021. The final date of application is 30 September.
Applications are invited from Indian residents for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the MeitY(CC&BT) sponsored
project within the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the venture: Development of efficient joint antenna and person scheduling schemes for enormous MIMO limited feedback broadcast channels for 5G and beyond communications programs
- Funding Agency: MeitY, Government of India.
- Duration: 03 years or co-terminus with the length of the project.
- Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Prabina Pattanayak
Age Limit 32 years (as on time limit of application, 30.09.2021 (30th September 2021))
Essential Qualification (i) M.E., M. Tech or equal degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering with first class in B.E/B.Tech & M.E/M.Tech. OR (ii) B.E, B.Tech or equal degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science with legitimate GATE score and Engineering with first class in B.E/B.Tech.
Desirable Qualification Master Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering with related research experience within the subject of wireless communications, Artificial Intelligence, Soft computing strategies, and FPGA prototyping. Throughout First Class in the tutorial career is most well-liked.
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up applications together with C.V and all different related documents to Dr. Prabina Pattanayak, Assistant Professor, Department of ECE, National Institute of Technology Silchar by e-mail: [email protected] with the topic line “Application for the post of JRF under the project R-23011/3/2020-R&D in CC&BT” on or earlier than 30.09.2021 (thirtieth September 2021) up to 5 PM IST. Application obtained after the final date won’t be accepted.
Rs. 31,000/- monthly (for JRF with GATE score) / Rs. 25,000/- monthly (for JRF without GATE score) & Rs. 35,000/- monthly (for SRF with GATE score) / Rs. 28,000/- per 30 days (for SRF with out GATE rating).
07.10.2021, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar. If pandemic circumstances and Government rules prevailed at the time of the interview, it will be performed by online mode, which can be notified at the end of time.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Computer Science) Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar.
Read More Similar Opportunities Below:
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.
- Junior Research Fellow Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad | Apply by 27th Aug
- KVPY Fellowship 2021 for Science Students [Exam on Nov 7] | Apply by Aug 25