Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university situated in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH was based in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters and 1085 Ph.D. college students with 222 full-time faculties.
Table of Contents
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Mtech in Nanotechnology specialization with B.Tech in EE/ECE.
- Minimum CGPA of 8.5 in each M.Tech and B.Tech.
- Experience: The candidate should have prior expertise in fabrication of electrochemical supercapacitors or electrochemical sensors, nanomaterials synthesis and characterization, and sound knowledge of semiconductor fundamentals.
- Age restrict 28 years as of 1 January 2021.
- One year (subsequent extension based mostly on performance).
- Suitable candidates will be inspired to apply for the Ph.D. program.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates could send their CV to [email protected] with the subject title “For the position of JRF (Nanotechnology)”.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed over email by Aug 28th, 2021 for an online Interview and different details.
August 27, 2021.