Applications are invited for selection to the positions of Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship 2021-22 by ISRO, Ahmedabad.
Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad is among the lead Centres of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space (DOS). SAC focuses on the design of space-borne devices for terrestrial and planetary missions of ISRO and the improvement and operationalization of house technology for nationwide improvement.
Table of Contents
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- monthly
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8000/- monthly
MINIMUM AGE 18 YEARS & MAXIMUM AGE 35 years as of 31/08/2021(rest of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per Govt. of India guidelines.)
Period of Training
The interval of training shall be one year and apprentices engaged shall be registered under Apprentice Act, 1961.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for the Apprenticeship via this link.
- It is necessary to provide a hard copy of the online application summary together with self-attested copies of the following documents at the time of documents verification:
- Date of delivery proof,
- SSC (10th) / HSC ( 12th) mark sheets & Certificate
- Mark card/Degree certificates of qualifying examination (Degree/Diploma/I.T.I.) showing the percentage of marks in Degree/Diploma declared by authorities acknowledged University/Board/Institution, caste/tribe certificates/incapacity certificates (if relevant).
- Caste or Tribe Certificate / Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Certificate for all reserved classes needs to be submitted within the prescribed format as given under:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- Other Backward Classes
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
- Opening date for Online Registration: 09/08/2021 (09:30 hours)
- Closing date for Online Registration: 31/08/2021(17:00 hours)