Registrations invited for Course on Python for Machine Learning by NIT Warangal on 26-30 July 2021. The final date of registration is 22 July 2021.
This brief time period course goals at imparting data and training on the fundamentals of python with different aspects and applications to machine learning.
- The course will positively impression the perceived capacity to grasp Python programming constructs
- Participants will be capable of exhibit data of machine studying strategies to unravel actual-world issues.
- Introduction to Python: Installation, Python Editors
- Variables, Objects, Operators, Primitive Data Types Compound Data varieties: List, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries
- Conditional Statements Loops: for, whereas, do whereas
- Functions, Building your individual features
- Numpy: Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Matplotlib: 2D and 3D plotting in Python Regular Expressions
- Scipy: Scientific library for python Pandas: Providing high-performance, easy-to-use knowledge buildings.
- SymPy: Symbolic arithmetic and pc algebra.
- scikit-image: Collection of algorithms for picture processing.
- scikit-learn is a group of algorithms and instruments for machine studying.
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an inherent ability to work in Machine learning using Python.
- Interested candidates can register by way of this page.
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students: Rs. 500 /- & Industry individuals Rs. 1000/-.
- Participants will get an e-certificate upon profitable completion of the course.
- Course materials, session recordings might be shared with individuals with the consent of the speaker.
Dr. M. Sandhya, Assistant Professor
Dr. Y. Sreenivasa Rao, Assistant Professor
Click here to view the official notification for Online Short Term Course on Python for Machine Learning by NIT Warangal.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
Online Short Term Course on Python for Scientific Computing by NIT Warangal [July 12-16]: Register by 10th July(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you